Monday, February 11, 2013

Got some work done today

Managed to sort out some work for new scripts and threw out a lot of old stuff. Also, I went to my brother and sister in law's home today and helped her. She is having problems with her legs and I just wanted to do what I could for her, my brother and their little grand son. I pray that God will strengthen my sister in law and our family and continue to bless us with His grace and mercy. A little tired tonight so will sign off now and until the next time, May God bless you. ~Minnie Dix aka Leigh McKnight

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leigh, just wanted to say and keep me posted about your new book. I really enjoyed Satisfying the Woman in me. I admend you for being such a great writer. Also let me know whenever you are in my neck of the woods again. Me and my husband had a great time with you Barnes and Noble. I am presently working on the edits forl What My Sister Didn't Know The Brothers Speak. Hopefully it will be out in the next couple of months. Well take care and be Bless!

    ReplyDelete