Sunday, July 10, 2011

Leigh McKnight's Fanpage was launched 7/9/11

Hello everyone,

Hope you all are well. Mama and I are great. Just wanted to inform you that as of July 9, 2011, my new site/fanpage was launched. I am asking you to visit the site at www.leighmcknightonline.com and bring your family and friends along and see what I am up to. Please browse through the pages, check out the excerpts and order or download some of the fabulous e-books. Please look for the following titles from my children's book collection; The Oak Trees That Talk(1 book for each season). This is a collection of character education books and Belcher, the 10th Reindeer. For the romance in you, you can order in paperback as well as the e-book, Champagne Dreams & Chocolate Kisses. We have got a little humor in 150 Reasons Why I Can't Serve On Jury Duty and for some great fiction, From My Front Porch and the sequel, Sinners Never Sleep, both in paperback. The new ebooks are Looking For Mr. Tonight and Satisfying The Woman In Me.

We will have other new e-books coming soon; such as A Day In Paradise, Part I and II and The Storm Within. Please check us out for your reading and entertainment enjoyment.

Until we talk again, blessings.

~Minnie aka Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment