Monday, August 22, 2011

Most of the family is on a cruise to the Bahamas

Mama and I are pretty much on our own for the week because two of my brothers, their wives, my niece and her son drove to Florida on Saturday and boarded a cruise ship, destination Bahamas. We don't know where else they will stop in between. I know that a hurricane is brewing out there and I hope my family and all the others have safe travels.

I was sorry to hear today that Nick Ashford has died of throat cancer at age 70. RIP Mr. Ashford. I really loved the music he and Valerie Simpson made together and the wonderful songs they wrote for countless others.

Please don't forget to check out my website for a bunch of great books; children, novels, romance and humor.

Until next time, peace.

~~Leigh McKnight aka Minnie Dix~~

No comments:

Post a Comment