Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sister from ATL visits Mama and I and she removed a shard of glass from my foot

Hello Everyone,

Just stopping in to say hello and hope that you all are well. Mama and I are doing well.

My sister from Atlanta came for a visit last week and Mama and I so enjoyed having her here. She did the most endearing thing for me. I had a small shard of glass in my foot that had been there for years. She saw that I was having problems with my foot. We got the peroxide, alcohol, tweezers, cotton balls, a towel and a needle. She had me to put my foot in her lap and she sterlized that needle, had me to put my feet in her lap and she was able to remove that piece of glass from my foot and I have not had a problem with that foot since that time. What a truly great sister she is and I was so grateful of the care she gave my foot.

Well, that is it for this time. To all of you, Mama and I hope you will stay well and God bless.

~Minnie aka Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment