Sunday, May 30, 2010

2 great book signings this weekend, my nephew, Chris McKnight from ATL visits, Boston Celtics wins Eastern Division

Hello All,
It's been a minute since I've blogged. I did book signings at Books A Million stores on Friday(Charleston-Northwoods Mall) and Fayetteville and both went well. I signed my two most recent books, From My Front Porch and sequel, Sinners Never Sleep. I hear they are great books. Please get a copy...:) and tellme what you think.

My favorite team in the NBA is the Boston Celtics (favorite player is Shaq/Cavs) won the Eastern Division. I am so happy about that. Now, I hope they put it to the Lakers.

My naphew, Chris McKnight is visiting Mama and I. He lives in ATL. Our talks are wonderful as we are reliving long ago when he and his family returned from overseas and lived here until they bought a home. It was great and I miss them from being here but hey everyone is grown now. I enjoy his visits.

Got to go and check on Mama. Once again, please go out or order online my books, From My Front Porch and Sinners Never Sleep. The books will not disappoint. Thank you so much and be blessed.

~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment