Tuesday, June 1, 2010

About to have renovations done-turning two bedrooms into one

Hello everyone,

I am excited today because the contractor came by and talked with me and my brothers about some renovations in Mama and my home. We are combining two bedrooms into one which hopefully will be a nice room where I can set up a small area as an office, or at least put my computer and desk.

Now for the good stuff, both of my books, From My Front Porch and especially the sequel, Sinners Never Sleep. I am thinking about self-publishing my next book, Looking For Mr. Tonight. If I do, it will be on the market before Christmas. Look guys, I ain't too proud to beg, to those of you who don't have my books, please go out and buy them or order from Amazon.com or one of the chain stores. Help me out here, people and in advance, I thank you..lol.

Blessings to you all.

~~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment