Saturday, June 19, 2010

The two bedrooms have been converted into one, now the painting will begin

The contractor has been working in Mama and my home most of the week, converting two bedrooms into one and that phrase of the work is done. Monday, the painting will begin--Midday yellow and white. It should be pretty. Mama likes yellow so most of the house is now yellow. I had a book signing in Charleston at Books A Million today (I changed from Fayetteville and went to Charleston instead and the event went very well, even after a slow start. Anyway, after I drove back to Sumter from Charleston, I went out shopping for bedding and curtains for Mama and my new room and saw some great things that I will get. I was just too tired to stand in any line and wait on making the purchases, but Monday after another dental appointment, I will go back to Anna's Linen and rack up on some really pretty things.

To those of you who haven't gotten my two newest books, From My Front Porch and sequel, Sinners Never Sleep, please pick up a copy from your favorite book store or order online at Amazon.com or urbanbooks.net.

Until next time, take care and be blessed.
~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment