Saturday, June 18, 2011

Book Signing at BooksAMillion in Charleston today

Hello Out There,

Hope all is well. Well, I went to Charleston again today and did a book event at Books A Million. I continued to be received really well, meeting a lot of people and selling a lot of books. Thanks to everyone who supported me.

Yes, yes, yes, everyone as promised, the new website is coming. I will post it on FB and send emails out to notify you when it will be available. We are going to be launching three ebooks; Champagne Dreams & Chocolate Kisses(five short romantic stories), Looking For Mr tonight (fictional novel) and Satisfying The Woman In Me(fictional novel. It's taking a while but I can assure you, it's going to be worth your wait.

Until next time, blessings.

~Minnie/Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment