Friday, June 10, 2011

Procedure done today where anesthesiologist administered Propofol

Hello Everyone,

I know, it's been a minute but here I am. Not much to say today except that I had a procedure today where the anesthesiologist administered the drug, Propofol. I looked him in the eye and asked, "have you ever heard of Michael Jackson?"
He laughed and said, "Yes."
"Well, I don't want to end up like that," I said, only I wasn't laughing. Anyway in addition to them taking really good care of me and waking me up without any problems, I had about a half hour of the best sleep.

Let me back up a moment. The day before the procedure, I met with this doctor for the first time. I sat across from him at his desk and again, I looked this doctor in his eyes and I told him to please not let me die, that I had an elderly Mama that I have to take care of. He assured me there would not be a problem. Thank God, I'm alive. Well, until next time, good night all.

Blessings!

~Leigh/Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment