Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sumter County Library Book Fair

It's been a while since I have blogged but intend to do more of it. I participated in the Sumter County Library Book Fair today, Sat, Jan 26, from 3-5pm and it was great. I sold some books, gave out some info, spoke with some people, letting them know how I got started writing. It was Great. I had five books on display, but I talked about all eleven books that I have written. They are FROM MY FRONT PORCH and sequel, SINNERS NEVER SLEEP,(fiction) CHAMPAGNE DREAMS AND CHOCOLATE KISSES, (short romantic stories--not on display), 150 REASONS WHY I CAN'T SERVE ON JURY DUTY (humor--not on display) THE OAK TREES THAT TALK (four books, two of which were on display - Fall and Winter) and BELCHER, THE 10th REINDEER. i Also talked about my e-books, LOOKING FOR MR. TONIGHT and SATISFYING THE WOMAN IN ME. Satisfying The Woman In Me is soon to be released in paperback. I met some great authors, some of whom are my Facebook friends. It was a nice time and I learn some new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment