Friday, March 26, 2010

Beautiful trip to Charleston along with my mother and her sitter for my book signing at Books A Million

Hello all,

My mother and her sitter accompanied me to my book signing at Books A Million in Charleston today and it was so special having her there. We took her wheel chair and she was able to go with the sitter and shopped while I met new people, reacquainted myself with some old friends and signed some books.

There is a number of events going on in Charleston this weekend so the mall wasn't very crowded, but I did pretty well and I was grateful for the wonderful people who supported me and to the ones who said they would at a later time.

The two books that I am promoting are From My Front Porch and Sinners Never Sleep. Not only are these book wonderful, enjoyable reads, they also make wonderful gifts. Don't forget Mother's Day is coming up soon so this would make a terrific gife for all the women in your life and it is very easy shopping.Love to you all until we meet again. Blessings.

~~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment