Saturday, March 13, 2010

Book Signing at Books A Million/Village at Sand Hill

Hello to all you bloggers out there.

I haven't been out here for a while now. Had root canal done and was out of it for a bit but I'm on the move again. I did a book signing today at Books A Million/Village at Sand Hill and I sold all but several copies of my novel, From My Front Porch, and we sold out the sequel, Sinners Never Sleep. In additional to having former co-workers, new and old friends come out and supported me at this event, one friend whom I met several weeks ago who bought only Sinners because that was the only title we had, she went to another book store and bought Front Porch. She sent me a nice e-mail telling me how much she loved my books and she came with her family to my book signing today and bought two additional sets of my books. Marsha is wonderful and I love her. What a friend she is.

I've got other book signings coming up this week: Friday, Books A Million/Northwoods Mall/Charleston and Saturday, Books A Million/Harbison/Columbia. Please come out and join me and let's get to know each other. Also, I want to thank each and every one of you who have supported and cared about me and my mother and always ask about her. You guys are great and I love you all. Blessings to you all.

>>Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment