Monday, April 5, 2010

Book Signings in Florence, SC at Books A Million and Barnes & Noble

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to drop a note to say I did two book signings this past weekend(both in Florence, SC. The books are From My Front Porch and the sequel, Sinners Never Sleep. I was at Books A Million on Friday and though I didn't sell as many books as I normally do at that store, I sold several dozens at Barnes & Noble on Saturday. I was pleasantly surprised that I got to meet several of my Facebook friends and their families and one of the reviewers for Rawsistaz. They were all very nice and we had wonderful talks and some of them bought books which I appreciated very much.

I took my Mama with me both days over the weekend and though I believe she got a little tired on Saturday, I could tell she was enjoying riding around in the wheel chair enjoying seeing all the people while her sitter shopped. I just want to say how accommodating the stores are with me. They don't have a problem with how long I stay. If I want to leave for a minute just to check on Mama, they don't have a problem with that. And, the nice thing is that they allows me to come whenever I want to.

I just want to thank everyone who supports me, come out and ask questions about publishing or just to talk. I enjoy it all and feel priviledge that God has put so many wonderful people in my life. Thanks to you all and I love you.

~~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment