Saturday, February 20, 2010

Book signings in Charleston and Sumter this weekend

Hello out there,
It's kinda late and almost time to put Mama to bed but I wanted to say hello to you and to express my profound thanks for your friendship and support. You came out this weekend in Charleston and here in Sumter, S.C. and supported me immensely. I signed both books, From My Front Porch and the sequel, Sinners Never Sleep. Please check out my website, www.leighmcknightonline.com and feel free to sign my Guestbook and share your feelings with me. Please follow me on twitter, Facebook and continue to follow my blog.

I've got a really good suggestion for a terrific novel you might want to read. Why not join me in reading Hostage of Lies by Maxine Thompson. This is a fantastic book that offers so much history. I wouldn't be surprised if this book is a required reading book in many schools. I will report back on my review of the book when I am finished. I'm getting close but don't want toe story to end.

Well good night for now and as always blessings to you.

~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment