Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mama is fiesty but book signings are going great

Hello, hello, hello,

I hope you all are well. Mama and I are great when she isn't fighting or just being fiesty. Whatever, she is still the love of her children's lives. It is time for me to put her to bed for the night but wanted to tell you all how well my book signing went today. I did a signing at Books A Million, Northwoods Mall in North Charleston and it went extremely well. The store is having their major book sales this and next week and they asked me to come back this coming weekend but no can do because I have something else scheduled. I graciously thanked them for being so generous to me, allowing or asking me to come in to their store so regularly to do signings. The stores are great to me and I appreciate it so much.

Good night all. I'm putting Mama to bed and I think I'm gonna put myself to bed as well. Thank a thousand times over for all your support of me. I love you all.

Blessings.
~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment