Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sold Out Book signing at Book A Million at Concord Mills North Carolina

Hello Again!

I did a book signing at Concord Mills Books A Million in North Carolina on Saturday and fortunately, we sold out. When I signed my last two books, From My Front Porch & Sinners Never Sleep, there were still others around the table who wanted to buy books from me. I am so appreciative of all the love that was shows me in North Carolina and I will be calling as the manager requested to do another signing real soon.

So often I have had to cancel book signing events because of Mama's illness but God is good. He allows me to do well every time I am able to do an event and I am truly grateful. And, I want to express my heartfelt thanks to each and everyone of you who love and support me. Thank you and I love you all right back.

Blessings to you all.

~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment