Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thank you for buying my books, From My Front Porch & Sinners Never Sleep;please continue to do so.

Hello All,

I want to thank all of you who bought my books, From My Front Porch & the sequel, Sinners Never Sleep. I also want to express my sincere appreciation of the fact that you come out in large numbers and support me at my book signing events. My book signing event at Village at Sandhill, Books A Million this past Saturday went very well. Thank you all so much for all the love you continue to show me. I appreciate you supporting me this way and since I ain't too proud to beg(lol), I am asking you to please continue to do so and have your friends and family members to do so as well.

Take good care of yourself until we communicate again. Please check out my site, www.leighmcknightonline.com and continue to follow my blog and twitter. I love you all.

Blessings.

~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment