Monday, April 25, 2011

Beautiful Easter Sunday spent with family and friends

Hello you guys,

I hope you all had a fabulous Easter with your family and friends. I certainly did. I got Mama up, fed and dressed and two of my brothers, their wives, some of their children and grandchildren and other friends came to the house after church. I had the kids to promise that they would show Mama and I their Easter outfits. They all looked really nice. After the kids changed into their casual clothing, we got involved in our family traditional Easter Egg hunt. The kids were running around, giggling as they chased each other and found eggs. They were having such fun that I decided to join in and I managed to find two eggs myself. The kids felt badly for me and gave me two extra eggs so I shared them with my friend.

Later that afternoon when Mama and were alone, she took a nap and I turned on the computer and did some work on a script, sent some e-mails, made some Facebook posts and afterwards, I took a much needed nap also. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed it with family and friends. I hope your day was as good or even better. Until next time, God bless.

~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment