Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Hello All,

Hope everyone is well. For the past few months, we have been inundated with news about the Royal Wedding, William and Kate. Indeed it was a gorgeous wedding, one I'm sure every little girl wishes she could have one day. The couple appear to have a real genuine love for each other. I hope that is the case and that their feelings for each other last forever. I believe they deserve it. What I hope also is that the media not haunt them and allow them to live their lives and enjoy their family and friends in peace.

I didn't wake at 4am to see the wedding, but have seen a number of repeats. However, I did see, at the time it happened when William kissed Kate, his new bride, from the terrace(twice). It was beautiful and costly, but now back to the real world.

I am hoping to have a new website launched very soon. I hope you all will visit it often and invite others to come along and share the experience. Take care all of you and until next time, I remain,

~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment