Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Family going to the beach for a few days

Hello everyone,

I hope you guys are having a fantastic day. Well some family members are going to the beach for a few days. I choose not to go and take Mama. Don't want to take her that far away from home anymore. They came by to make sure Mama and I were okay--we are.

Now, why won't the Donald go after creating jobs and give out some good tips on the budget situation. He says he's brilliant. I just want to say, give it a rest Donald, the birth certificate situation appears to be settled. He is still questioning how the president got into those Ivy League schools. His opinion was affirmative action. I like the Donald but I'd also like for him to give it a rest.

That's all for now. Will check with you all later.

~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment