Monday, May 30, 2011

Edited novels this past week, is spending Memorial Day with family & Friends

Hello Out There.

I worked on manuscripts last week, submitted material to my agent, worked with web-designer in finalizing website all of which was fun and enjoyable. Today, Memorial Day, Mama and I intend to continue to enjoy family and friends. Mama had an upset stomach this morning. All three of my brothers came over and sat with us for several hours. Mama appears to be doing better--she is keeping food on her stomach now. Thank God!!!

I intend to look after Mama and spend the rest of the day enjoying whoever comes by. My sister will be coming here from ATL on Thursday. That is gonna be g-r-e-a-t!
Until next time, peace and blessings to you all.

~Minnie/Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment