Monday, May 2, 2011

New neighbors in the neighborhood

Happy Monday to you all,

For years, we've had the same neighbors but recently they have built five new houses in my neighborhood and three of them are now occupied. The neighbor next door came over this morning and we had coffee together. She talked about making strawberry and peach perserves and later, she will make fig perserves. I have a uge fig tree in Mama and my back yard that bears lots of figs each year. My neighbor planted two which I am certain will bear fruit in years to come. She intends to share the perserves with me. I thought that was nice of her.

Well Osama Bin Laden is dead, and no Americans were harm. That was a well executed plan to go into that mansion in Pakistan, take care of Bin Laden and dispose of his remains. It's just good to know that he can't hurt anyone else.

Just put Mama to bed for the night and it's time for me to do the same, of course after I watch Jerry Springer. That's my comic relief. Until next time, take care and God bless.

~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment