Sunday, February 7, 2010

Book Signing in Fayetteville, NC at Books A Million

Hello everyone,
I want to thank each and every one of you for coming out to join me at my book signing yesterday at Books A Million in Fayetteville, NC. I signed my novels, From My Front Porch and the sequel, Sinners Never Sleep. It went amazingly well and I can't thank you enough. There were many highlites. Not only did I have customers buying 2 books, but some bought 6 and even 8 which I was extremely grateful, but one person who supported me her husband's older brother is married to one of my first cousins and to top that, my brother and his wife were at a family reunion meeting with that first cousin and her husband of the person who bought books from me. How weird was that. Small world even. Later everyone until next time. Blessings to you always. Mama and I are going to play around with some checkers. Again, many thanks to every one.

Love to you all,
~~Leigh

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leigh,

    Keep up the good work with your book sales.

    I have enjoyed reading your posts.

    I can't believe all the snow you guys are getting.

    Dr. Maxine Thompson
    http://www.maxinethompsonbooks.com/blog
    http://www.maxinethompson.com
    Author of Hostage of Lies
    Voted a Best Book of 2009
    EDC Creations

    ReplyDelete