Monday, February 15, 2010

Working on new novel and glancing at Mama's Valentine's Day flowers

Hello everyone,
I got lots of nice things for Valentine's Day, but I didn't get any flowers y'all. Mama did tho. I guess I should say to her, 'you go girl.' Just kidding. She loves her beautiful bouquet and I love seeing the beautiful smile on her pretty face.

Also, just wanted to report that because of all the support you've given me, my novels, From My Front Porch and Sinners Never Sleep are doing well. Thank you so much. I have recently completed two more novels, Looking For Mr. Tonight and Satisfying The Woman In Me. Right now I am focusing on a new book, A Day In Paradise. It is about a third of the way finished. Please keep in touch by following me on Twitter, Facebook, my websites, www.leighmcknightonline.com, www.minniedix.com, www.leighmcknight.blotspot.com, or email me at leigh.mcknight08@gmail.com or minnie_dix@yahoo.com. You may sign my Guestbooks on the sites. I welcome your comments and I will keep you posted on when my next book will be released. Thanks again, keep the faith and always be blessed.
Love to you all,
~~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment