Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Website updated and beautiful

Hello everyone,

Great to talk with you again. So many of you call me, e-mail Facebook and just generally keep in touch with me and support me. That is awesome and much appreciated. Many of you have contacted me and said you were unable to rate my novels, From My Front Porch or Sinners Never Sleep on Amazon, well my web mistress, Tee C. Royal has remedied that. Tee always keeps me straight. She does a fabulous job of making sure I have exactly what I want and need on my site. She is wonderful. professional and I appreciate her very much. Please go to my website, www.leighmcknightonline.com and check out her work. Also, please click onto Guestbook and click link that will allow you to rate my novels. That would be greatly appreciated. Once again, thank you for always being there and supporting me. Always know that I enjoy the emails, Facebook notes, phone calls, etc from you. Please keep it up and I look forward to seeing you soon.
Much love,
~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment