Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Book Signing

Hello out there, it's been several days since my last contact. Just stopping by tonight to inform you that I am doing a book signing here in Sumter on Friday, Feb. 26, 2010, Waldenbooks, Sumter Mall, beginning at 3pm and ending at 6pm. The books I will be signing will be From My Front Porch and Sinners Never Sleep as well as my books under my birth name; Champagne Dreams & Chocolate Kisses, 150 Reasons Why I Can't Serve On Jury Duty, The Oak Trees That Talk and Belcher. You have been so supportive of me for many years and I thank you again for that. Please come out and join me at Waldenbooks on Friday. I look forward to seeing many of you out there. Until then, thank you so much, take care and be blessed!!

~~Leigh McKnight aka Minnie Dix

No comments:

Post a Comment