Friday, January 1, 2010

Starting 2010 with a BANG!


We've closed the book on 2009 and ushered in 2010. I don't know about you, but I brought the year in with a bang! The new year found me celebrating with the people who are dearest to me. Once that party was over, I settled down to begin scheduling book signings, editing my next novel and generally gearing up for a successful 2010.






I have thoroughly enjoyed staying connected with my friends, many of whom are fans of my work, and I look forward to meeting lots of new friends. For those of you who are not familiar with my work, I currently have two novels available, From My Front Porch and the sequel, Sinners Never Sleep. Please visit my website to read an excerpt.





As always, thank you for your continued support. Have a blessed and happy New Year!!

Sincerely yours,
Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment