Friday, January 22, 2010

Prayers for people of Haiti--Booksigning

Hello out there,
Isn't it just amazing that survivors are being pulled from the rubbles in Haiti everyday, changing the climate in so many instances. All couldn't be saved but we are grateful for the ones who were. God continues to be with the Haitian people and everyone involved in assisting them.

On a happier note, I will be doing a book signing in Charleston, Northwoods Mall on Sat, Jan 23, 2010 beginning at 2pm until round 6pm. My books are From My Front Porch and Sinners Never Sleep. Anyone in the area, please come out and join me. I want to thank all of you for your continued support. You have been wonderful and I can't express my appreciation enough. Love to you all and tontinued to be blessed in the New Year!

Love to all,
~~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment