Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Beautiful Sunday Afternoon to Run Errands Or Just Relax

Hello out there,

Well, it's Sunday again and my time to spend several hours away from home to either go shopping, a drive, visit Swan Lake or whatever I want to do. Two of my brothers, Jerry and Robert, came in and took care of Mama after church today while I took some Minnie/Leigh time. When I returned home, Mama was asleep and only one brother was here. Those boys are manning up. They don't like to be here with Mama alone--simply put, one can't handle her alone.

Still relishing in the fact that my book signings over the weekend went very well. I did BookAMillion in Florence Friday afternoon and BooksAMillion in Northwoods Mall in Charleston on Saturday. I signed my books, From My Front Porch and the sequel, Sinners Never Sleep. Thanks to each and everyone of you who came out and supported me. I take nothing for granted and I love you all dearly. Until next time, Blessings to you all.

~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment