Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why can't dentist do all work in a couple of weeks instead of a couple of years?

Hello All,

I went to the dentist again on yesterday. Why do dentist stretch out work that they do that can be done in a few appointments not like I have a problem with all twenty-eight teeth that I do have. I did some writing last night on a new book. Not sure when it will be finished. Again, to those of you who aren't familiar with my work, I have two novels on the market by Urban Soul. The books are From My Front Porch and sequel, Sinners Never Sleep. Please buy or order online my books and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks again to those of you who supported me this past weekend at Books A Million stores in Charleston on Friday and Fayetteville on Saturday. Both signings went well. Until next time, be blessed.

~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment