Saturday, April 10, 2010

Book signings at Books A Million in Florence and Charleston

Here I go again; Often times, due to family situations, I do book signings at the spur of the moment. The stores are so gracious to me, they always keep plenty of my books on hand so that if I want to do a signing of my two books, From My Front Porch and sequel Sinners Never Sleep, I can call only days in advance and they will have me come in and do a signing. I can't thank the few stores that I do go to, enough. They even encourage customers to purchase my books when I am not there. It doesn't get any better than that.

I did a repeat signing at BAM in Florence again this Friday night and it went well. I alwo did a signing in Charleston at BAM in the Northwoods Mall. Charleston always goes well. Many thanks to all the wonderful people who support me. I simply couldn't do it without so much support. Thank God and thank you too.

For those of you who are not familiar with my books, please go out or go online and purchase From My Front Porch and Sinners Never SLeep. I would appreciate it very much.

Mama and I are going to bed now. Have a good night you all and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment