Saturday, April 17, 2010

Book Signing, Waldenbooks in Charleston on Friday and Sumter Mall on Saturday

I hadn't done a book signing in Waldenbooks in Charleston on corner of Meeting and Market Streets since last year but it was great being in that store again. I was saddened that one of my favorite managers in the Charleston stores has left. The signing went okay..It has gone better but it was such a beautiful day and there was some sort of air show going on so there wasn't much of a crowd.

My signing in Sumter went pretty good. Although, I have done a lot better here as well. The manager told me that they still sell a high number of my books so I am just greatful for everything and everyone who come out in support of me. I am still working on a number of other projects and will notify when something new is coming out. Please go out and buy or order my books online. The books are From My Front Porch and sequel, Sinners Never Sleep. Thanks so much.

Blessings to you all until next time. Love to you all!

~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment